- Manages the financial resources of the CFAO in accordance with Financial Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Ensures the timely transfer of budgets to CCCs, and Area Project Offices, proper utilization of budgets, accounting and reporting to donor organizations, and causes the timely audit of books of accounts of the HO, CCCs and Area Project Offices by external auditors.
- Monitors the proper utilization of budgets in CCCs and Area Project Offices; and ensures the provision of technical and professional support.
- Responsible for human resource and institutional development; prepares long term and short term plans for training of CFAO’s personnel staff; reviews the organization of the CFAO and accordingly causes the introduction of modern organization and management methods.
- Ensures the observance of CFAO’s rules and regulation governing recruitment, transfer, promotion, discipline, retirement and exit of the organizations human resources.
- Administers the material resources and property of the CFAO; ensures safety and security; develops control mechanisms that safeguard property; and follows up the provision of adequate general services to the organization.