- Ensures delivery of institution based childcare for HIV/AIDS orphans and vulnerable children in existing CCCs, reunification of children with family, and reintegration of youth with communities.
- Provides counseling and guidance services as well as technical and professional support to CCCs through monitoring, evaluation, and capacity building programmes.
- Responsible for human resource and institutional development; prepares long term and short term plans for training of CFAO’s personnel; reviews the organization of the CFAO and accordingly causes the introduction of modern organization and management methods.
- Ensures the observance of CFAO’s rules and regulation governing recruitment, transfer, promotion, discipline, retirement and exit of the organizations human resources.
- Administers the material resources CFAO; ensures safety and security; develops control mechanisms that safeguard property; and follows up the provision of adequate general services to the organization.